a project called "Bandung Cross Outlet" where I am going to visit an Outlet in Bandung on the weekend, and write a post about it. Follow my blog for the weekly post! Hope you got inspired and blessed while reading!

1/22/2013

tutu in front of curtain


What's up people! this is one of my last shot with my sister before I went back to Bandung. I did this in front of my room curtain, I am now missing my room already :'(. Just a quick detail about the clothes.

1. white zipper vest (Magnolia)

2. Black tutu (Mirror, Hongkong)

--> a quick glimpse about tutu : too cute to be wearable in everyday life, true? a big NO. be brave to wear tutu's to parties and special occasions, you may look stunning and highlighted in front of people. true story.

3. Black boots (Giovanni, Istana Plaza - Bandung Rp 269k. just bought last month)

--> If you like it,  I suggest you to buy the twin sister of these boots but look more casual and cuter in Payless for Rp.259k. I used to regret that, but I've moved on. 



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...