a project called "Bandung Cross Outlet" where I am going to visit an Outlet in Bandung on the weekend, and write a post about it. Follow my blog for the weekly post! Hope you got inspired and blessed while reading!

1/13/2013

South East Root


Hai hai hai! Bagaimana kabar? (How are you in Nusa Tenggara Timur language). Today I am posting a look inspired from my mom’s motherland Nusa Tenggara Timur. I found this handmade woven cloth originally from Nusa Tenggara Timur (kain tenun NTT), I have worn this cloth before on my senior high school graduation day. I thought that the pattern is magnificent; its beauty of heritage must be shared to the world!
I mixed this traditional woven cloth with a black vest, and some ethnic bangles I got from Bali.
Tada!


Have your own idea to show the beauty of heritage of Indonesia? Share your ideas to me, comment me or send an e-mail to: merilda.kristalya@windowslive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...