a project called "Bandung Cross Outlet" where I am going to visit an Outlet in Bandung on the weekend, and write a post about it. Follow my blog for the weekly post! Hope you got inspired and blessed while reading!

2/07/2013

*spotted* Special Price shoes!



Today I went home with a victory in my hands by spotting these shoes on sale in Matahari Department store, Istana Plaza - Bandung. The original price is Rp.329k, now they are on special price Rp.79k! What??? At first I did not hope too much cause this kind of price often comes with no normal size available. But, this time is DIFFERENT! They are still available in normal sizes! I grab myself the salmon one (size 37). Interested? 







 I have tried them and they are quite comfortable to wear









13 comments:

  1. A great idea to make a review project about the outlets in Bandung^^
    thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, i just followed you and i hope you'll do the same :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Meitha! I have followed your blog this evening. :D

      Delete
  2. kayanya harus ke IP nih besok.. hehe

    nice heels!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku udh follow blog kamu hehehehe. i hope you'll di the same :)

      Delete
  3. Meril !!!
    wow banget itu jadi cuma 79k :OOOO
    Thank you for sharing took" di bandung kale aku ke sana tanya" kamu ya hehehe
    already follow your blog mer :)

    tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you tam udh follow, aku masi newbe bgt lg mencari segelintir followers heheheh. iya nanti kalo ke bandung info2in ke aku yaaa

      Delete
  4. nice heels , how lucky you're !! love the bargain price for heels

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have followed your blog! I hope we can follow each other :)

      Delete
  5. Really cute shoes.

    xoxo

    http://www.sakuranko.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome pick! :3

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look really nice!

    btw, I have a giveaway on my blog. You can win a black leather bag similar to the Hermes Birkin one. If you are interested take a look over here :
    http://livinginash0e.blogspot.ro/2013/01/new-leather-bag-giveaway-international.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...